Opportunities for PSC’ Companies – 2023.09.18
Jointly held by Rui Cunha Foundation and Portugal-China Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Macau)
Matthew Ossolinski, CEO of Hengqin-based GW Investment Consulting;
Evelyn Kong Manager of Pak Lek Group;
João Li Director of Perfeição company Limited;
Jessie Lin C&C Lawyers, Consultant Qualified mainland Chinese lawyer.
José Carlos Matias, Director of Macau Business and Macau News Agency
- The Guangdong-Macau In-depth Cooperation Zone in Hengqin Two Years After Its Establishment – An Overview
- Set of Incentives and Favorable Policies and Measures Adopted for Macau-Based Companies Operating in Hengqin – Breadth and Effectiveness
- The First and Second Line – How Much of a Game Changer Will the Second Line of Hengqin Be and the Free Flow of Goods Between Macau and Hengqin?
- Mobility of People – Is the First Line a Soft Border? Non-Chinese Nationals’ Border-Crossing Mobility
- Legal System: Steps Towards the Development of Hengqin’s Legal System, Especially in Regards to Commercial Law and Disputes
- How Can Hengqin Leverage Macau’s Role as a China-PSC (Portuguese-Speaking Countries) Platform?
- Specific Favourable Policies and Measures for Investment from Lusophone Companies (Tax Incentives, Other Favourable Measures, HR Recruitment)
- Capital Mobility and Repatriation of Profits Prospects
- Market Access (Trade of Goods) for PSC Companies
- Transportation and Interconnectivity Between Macau, Hengqin, and the Greater Bay Area (GBA) (High-Speed Railway, Airport Connection)
This event will be held in English and entry is free.
This conference is broadcasted on FRC Facebook page.
Don’t miss it!
FRC | Empresários reconhecem que desenvolvimento de Hengqin é “notório” | Telejornal da TDM – Canal Macau de 19.09.2023